domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

Cognitive Surplus

My personal opinion on this video is that it is true what they said, because many a lot of our free time we are consumers and not take advantage of our experience and skills to support others.

Upon seeing the video I think that we must maximize our free time, sharing with others in the little time that we sometimes have. First, if I am a consumer at any point, but I also recognize that free time that I have, I am predisposed to share and be productive by sharing my knowledge with my potential and to give to others.

Social responsibility that we are doing, of course that made us change our way of seeing things and be able to contribute with little our ability to invest our time helping people.

4 comentarios:

  1. Isabel - How would you like to maximize your free time? I think that consuming is necessary in order to produce. However, the quality of what we produce depends on the quality of what we consume. This is one of the keys, consume what will enhance our capacities, our potential and will encourage us to produce high quality work.

    In what ways have you changed the way you see things? Explain what you mean by this.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. In what kind of activities you are predisposed to participate?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. How the social work, change your way of thinking?

    ResponderBorrar
  4. of course, social work I learned to serve others without expecting anything in return, I could really see that exist more needs that I'm usually accustomed to see and learn to appreciate the things that I have.

    ResponderBorrar